Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Cooperative Effort For Shooting a Documentary
  • 60 Replies sorted by
  • I would like to join the project too. I am in south-west Finland.

• Good. Everyone is welcome. Here's a great article you may want to read if you have time. http://www.dawn.com/2012/03/18/capitalism-a-ghost-story-2.html

I'm still researching.

• Another New York camera here. Count me in.

• I´m in Italy, in the near of Venice, if I could better understand what you will you can count me.

• @stefanos @spacewig Great. Again, at this stage we only need to produce a good looking trailer (2-3 minutes) which can help us to get the funding. So it doesn't have to be a complete story. And the language barrier is also unimportant because we only need visuals. I'll post a pitch here later during the week. And I'm open to any suggestions/criticism. To get an idea of what I have in mind check the trailer for the film "Babel" by A.Innarritu. More soon.

• If you have any interest in getting a perspective from Canada, I'd be very interested in participating. I'm in Montreal and am fluent in both English and French. I know that's not very exotic so let me know.

Cheers

• @GOODEMPIRE Hi, I'm Greek but I'm studying film in UK at the moment. I'm in Greece right now for easter working on a few fiction films and will be here for the next month, go back to UK in May and come back in June so depending on timing I might be interested in contributing. I've also got a lot of footage of a pretty huge and violent demonstration in central Athens that I shot last summer on an unhacked GH2 with my 15mm rig. Also, I know someone in Corfu who is planning to shoot a documentary on how the crisis is affecting the everyday lives of people.

• @leonbeas Fantastic. Now we have one camera in New York. One in Karachi. And you in Mexico. Who else will dare to join us? Anybody from Europe? Maybe Greece?

• I´m in mexico count me in to get footage, although it would be more precise if we had some kind of guide to search for the images. I´m glad to participate in the structure and give ideas. Contact me at leonardogilsimoes@gmail.com