Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Filmvision Pro plug-in
  • There's a YouTube user called ekzotica who has been posting some nice-looking videos from the G2 using this plug-in. I don't yet own a G-series camera, but I'd like to get one (probably G2) and I'd like to be able to achieve similar results. What would this involve?

Thanks for your patience.

• 42 Replies sorted by
  • Is a comment about how producer hasn't make anything productive lots of time since its inception.

• @Still

What is this comment for?

• What the f&&k this FilmVision? Davinci Resolve forever! ))

• There is certainly nothing real about 'FilmVision Pro Cinematic Algorithm'. 5 years of developing a so-called plugin that degrades the image by applying a classic 'Teal/Orange' look, and ignoring all requests for information, really makes 'producer' look like a egotistic fraud. I call B.S. of the highest order!

• More surreal thread on PV ever.

• May be he likes to be ... mysterious.

• Ya, this is so unoriginal. Why the person put so many video footage example but not a single hint where we could download the plug-in?

• this plugin not exist.... FAKE!

• Wow! Love the original camera footage!

• (Look for the original source in the description for comparison)

• It is not and has never been available. It has a long history; 4 years+ on this thread.

• where is this available?

• where can the plugin be downloaded? I'd love to try it out works under CC 2015?

• Film Emulation - Preset for AE CS6

Hey, this is what I came up with by trying emulate Film look on my simple GH2 footage. I actualy even made it into preset, which I still work on but will definetly release in few weeks. so here it is Film Emulation - Preset for AE CS6 (Filmvision Pro plug-in REAL version)

• where can i find this plug in at and does it work for Vegas pro 12

• I watched through a few edits, and the blacks are crushed WAY too much. This post is 10 months old and still no release so I guessing it's not real?

• @producer: I think the look is really nice. But: rolling shutter is pretty bad, looking forward to a video with shallow dof and 180 degree shutter (24p/25p with 1/50th) :) I SO hope you will release it. Is there a way to get those results with the built-in plugins?

• @producer Love your work! would you share your work?

• @producer Sorry so much . I have confused. It was an similar aplication from pwc user. Sorry. However, how do you use it? It is possible a beta demo of this aplication

• I really don't understand... What link have I sent you, when?