Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Looking for NAB 2012 volunteers
  • 34 Replies sorted by
  • @BillStrehl

I'll personally delete any interview with Jan Crittenden Livingston on this site. As I am not interested so see her in any form.

• If you are using the NABSHOW planner tools you won't find Cinematics listed. I had to go the the floor plan to find them. They are listed under: Shenzhen Pchood Technology Co., Ltd are are at C10548 which means Central Hall. Looking forward to checking out their gear!

• @BillStrehl

Do not worry. Contact me via PM if you need to get booths list and contact info. Including PcHood.

• Hi Vitaliy!

Is there anyone from Panasonic you do want interviewed?

• Is there anyone from Panasonic you do want interviewed?

Anyone who seems to have some logic in their words :-) Except Jan and Barry :-) I really like both, but have zero intention to expose members to religious preaching.

• okay, or should I say Amen brother?

• There are a few seats left for the shootout on Thursday midday.

• Funny they have Bruce Logan... worked as his Camera Op recently. Tried to talk to him about the GH2 and he just didn't know much in concern to cameras. He even said they have a hack to make the 5d 4:2:2 and said, "when is this coming out?" and he said "it's already out".

Idk about him being an expert, but he was the Dp on Tron and part of the Special Effects team for Kubrick's 2001... he's shot a lot on the 5d and Red for what he told me.

Gh2 is a weird camera, becuase it doesn't have dedicated equipment, most especially SD cards... or even Lenses. Hard Camera to judge, but everyone I talk to says that the next Generation(AFI, USC, UCLA, LA Film School Students) are using GH2 for their projects and using Vitaliy's hack.

• becuase it doesn't have dedicated equipment, most especially SD cards... or even Lenses.

It is joke, right?

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions