Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Good quotes: Mark Twain on Revolutional terror
  • 29 Replies sorted by
  • Let’s just settle down please. No need for some things sometimes.

• @kurth

well then your statement doesn't make sense...unless you're confusing me with the elites, which would be stupid.

I am not confusing with anyone. In very simplified English - "either you start using your grey cells or the history will wipe you out" as history started moving and is accelerating while you are standing and keep posting same level things you got used to.

Instead of bringing data and rising PV level you occassionally start all this nonsense to belittle idea or person. I fully support if you bring interesting data and opinion (I can fully oppose this, it is fine). But I will never let you or anyone else turn PV into some modern forums ruled by idiots and trolls posting nonsense and trying to talk about great things and great people from the height of 2 meters under shithole.

I'd guess you spend about 18 hours a day online, either maintaining your kingdom, or searching for information. 7 days a week. There was just an article about the the negative effects of too much. I'd recommend you shut off atleast by 2 in the afternoon.

Hope you will be able to lecture me on how to live and behave on your own resource soon.
    Idea bout 18 hours is fun, everyone always try to place himself into another place and comes to strange conclusions, may be not having expirience and proper soft it will be 18, may be.

Your need to insult .....with always " your intellectual superiority" plainly noted, is sad.

Lets revert to start of this topic, and if you do not understand how low and insulting your first reply had been, you are hopeless.

All my "insults" actually are about opponents not trying hard, not trying to research subject, not trying to keep level. It is actually hard, and if you spend 2 minutes on response without history knowledge it shows. And all "heated" discussion happen in Blog posts only, if you noticed.

Because your great dream that your utopian communism based on your grade school indoctrination is about to rectify 200,000 years of society is fundamentally religious in nature.

Dreams and religion are your ways, not my ways.

• Twains sentiment in his quote....sentiment is what one perceives when they not only know the language , but perceives the personal and historical context...is pure unadulterated americana. Remember he was born only about 50 years after the revolutionary war. His father was born in the 18th century. He wasn't a previsionary into our day, he was an historical critic looking at his world of the 19th century from the past. Our/his distaste for royalty...in his pure american way was based on the infant america's fight for it's independence, not on overcoming a global elite who control most everything. But coincidentally those elites are still families in europe. I wonder what he would have thought about how they did it in mordor ? Murdering children in the night might not have had such a romantic touch to Mark's sensibilities. And my first insulting reply was "".... He must of said that from his first-class deck chair while globetrotting around the world""....poor Mark is probably turning over in his grave. And then you insulted me. And best you start using your grey cells bro, cause history doesn't wipe anyone out. Less me, who's far removed from centers of dispute. I'd say best get off your own arse and save it first. You put a quote by mark twain to try to justify an agenda you believe is imminent. It's like jehovah's witnesses and the end times. sorry...I don't want to be a member of your personality cult. vaya con dios

• @kurth

I am spending time posting reply on this topic just in hope that you or some people who read this (two already sent PMs, big thanks guys!) will think and will slightly change.

I am optimist in this regard, contrary to you (at present time).

Youa re always welcome, even if grey cells got little rest.