Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
WiP: Chroma key music video on GH2
  • I am going to shoot on next to no budget, as a freebie for a girl I know, Soda. She helped me out by operating a camera in the past. I am hitting her up for the cost of 10' x 20' muslims. I am however going to add cash and purchased some milled cloth, which should last longer, albeit heavier.

I intend to use Lightwave 10, DAZ Studio, Vue9 Complete, and PFMatchmove.

I am inspired by this

I think I have the skills in the 3D applications to get a result which will help me get paid work. I envisage most models being modifications of purchased models, DAZ .. Renderosity.

My first request for input is .. patch to use .. should I use a patch. I think there are some other topics that deal with the importance of even lighting, and acquisition, so lets assume everything is an even green and well lit.

I say; Should I use a patch, as I also have the option of recording uncompressed 10bit onto a Hyperdeck Shuttle, or in an AVID 10bit DNXHD using a Hyperdeck Syudio. I edit on AVID so this is attractive.

Opinions and thoughts please.

Thank you

Kevin

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • Really nice work i like it a lot.

• Car and helicopter is maby a bit too 3D still, but overall really professional look.

• Damn .. thanks .. but that isn't my work .. that indicates a production flow I am about to try

• Look this one

http://zigma.fi/page11.html (and klick Barain Storm)

It is my work. Net quality is tot werry good, and there is same problem backgrounds are too 3d