Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GF2 Stable Settings
  • 614 Replies sorted by
  • @coors

Thanks mate! :-)

I'll verify them later.

• I was wondering if any GF2 owner has an experience using Driftwood 'RedShift' version 1b? Does it spanning using your regular class 10 card such as Sandisk Ultra? Thanks.

• Hi guys, how are you?

Wanted to share cutting of my videos. 100% shot on GF2 (different lens)

• Amazing video!! Good job! The girls are pretty nice too!

• My life (ShowReel 2014) 7min

GF2 + GoPro2/3

• Hey All. Best GOP for GF2 , 3 or 5 or 6 or ... thanks

• hello eveyone newbie here i understand the best quality one can get out of this camera is to shoot Motion-JPEG 720p30 . is this correct and can it be done? i understand you use ptool and apply one of these ini files to your camera connected via usb. still correct? which ini would give me this 720p 30fps mjeg?

• Been reading some more and there is some mention of 1080p25. is it possible to shoot 1080p25? does it provide a better IQ? which patch?

• Stonebat, im hearing your patch provides the mjpeg 720p im looking for. there are 2 ini files on the first page from you. which one do i need? looks like zinin is using the same patch. i`d like to know which one since i like his results on vimeo.

• Hello, I'm really a newbe so please be patient with me... I've bought a GF2 "japanese version", there is a simple hack to modify the language lock? I created a new firmware with ptool from the original GF__V11 but I'm afraid to test it on the camera because I don't know if it works and ifit can damage the camera... I haven't seen the gf2 between the models so I don't know if it works. I'm only interested in removing language lock and nothing else. Thanks in advance for your help!!!

• Patch the firmware with PTOOL by ticking the Multilanguage icon. Charge your battery fully and do the firmware update as usual. It is a low-risk action, but in case you brick your camera then just buy another. GF2 is cheap nowadays.

• Thank you, it is cheap but not free... I just bought it and would like to take some shots with this camera!

• hello everyone, im newbie and im just wondering how to apply the setting in ptool. is it using the official GF2 firmware or gh1 / gh2/g3 official firmware?