Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
How the hell does color correction work??
  • 4 Replies sorted by
  • What a confusing and useless video. Talk about the blind leading the blind!

• @caveport

Guy is main editor of LinusTechTips if you do not know.

Obviously he is not making films and makes videos just about things he likes.

• The frustrating thing reading through that is that their videos look just fine. I don't know why he is obsessing about changing what isn't broken. He's trying to teal orange grade footage of a factory tour and I don't know why you would want that. It's like I'm an engineer who's been working for years on embedded controls and then one day I watch a Udemy or Skillshare course and come in to work telling everyone we need to redo everything with a Raspberry Pi or something because that's what someone on the internet uses.

• @Firworks

Well, if you try to edit multiple videos a day, each day, you will come to even stranger ideas :-).

It's like I'm an engineer who's been working for years on embedded controls and then one day I watch a Udemy or Skillshare course and come in to work telling everyone we need to redo everything with a Raspberry Pi or something because that's what someone on the internet uses.

And such happens much more frequently than you think. :-) How about big engineering firms who jump to different solutions manufacturer because management see 2-5% profits improvements?