Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Selfi Camera for my mum - odd question I know
  • So my mum decided to get a smartphone 2 years ago after saying she doesnt want one. Now she is always taking pictures on holidays or on vacation. Mostly selfie style pictures of us, my dad, grandparents, her longtime friends yadayda. Her Samsung S3 Mini has such a bad camera that I thought about getting her a cheap point and shoot with a screen that folds up, so she can take more selfies, for christmast. So I can go print the good ones.

Anyone has a tip on a really cheap or used deal? No video needed, just a good autofocus and decent IQ and a screen that folds up.

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • Anyone has a tip on a really cheap or used deal? No video needed, just a good autofocus and decent IQ and a screen that folds up.

Samsung NX300 with kit, cheap, very good.

But in reality better buy her used or refurbished Samsung S6 as she'll have it with herself always.

• Perhaps one of the Panasonic GF series with a flip up screen? And a 14 or 20mm pancake