Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Need Help! Looking for Colorist to color grade my short film.
  • Hi everyone I am a Moroccan screenwriter director and I live in Chicago,USA right now, I have directed a short film in Morocco with no budget couple years ago with an international crew. DP Mexican, Camera AS Spanish, Sound Spanish, Actress Chilean, Actors Moroccan. the short film is a 3 short films in one. NADOR'S TRILOGY- the old man, the whore, and the shoeshiner. (dur25min) I need someone to help us with Color grading. and I am sorry I can't offer you any money, but of course your name will be in the credits and you will have a copy of the film so you can use it for your reel.

P.S by the way the film was shot in P2,HVX200.

Thank you. Aksel

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • Sounds interesting. I'm a Chicago-based filmmaker/colorist and would be interested in serving as the colorist. Is there a url I can go to see your cut? What is your timeframe?

Thanks.

• @pinger007 Thank you for answering no I don't have a url but I can upload the video so u can take a look at it. The idea is to have the short by the end of Feb, but we can work something out. can I see some of your work if you don't mind. thank you again

Making of

• Let me know when you can upload one part of the trilogy. What's your email so I can invite you to a private vimeo page?

Thanks.

• Hi pinger007 I sent you a PM with my e-mail and a link to a 3d part of the Trilogy, I am waiting for your Vimeo invitation.