Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Isco Göttingen anamorphic
  • Tested my vintage Isco Göttingen Kiptar 2X anamorphot. Attached it to a Canon FD 50mm. It's razor sharp to the edges!

• 7 Replies sorted by
  • how much did you pay for the lens?

• Here is a picture (it's an ebay pic not of the actual item) of the lens I have located in a local shop.
    The text string is identical .. This one looks older

15909-1.jpg
    700 x 600 - 106K
  • Here is some pictures

DSC00384.JPG
    5472 x 3648 - 4M
    DSC00385.JPG
    5472 x 3648 - 4M
    DSC00387.JPG
    5472 x 3648 - 4M
  • Sure i'll post pictures later. Also ordered a 75mm clamp from Ebay - we'll se if that works

• @Beeldlab and @Jokieone, could you please post an image of your actual lens.

I've found one at a local photo shop .. very big .. my searches on ebay show a couple of different models with the same identifying text. I am wondering which one you two have.

The one I have found is 'Isco-Göttingen Anamorphotic-Kiptar 2X'
    It's 18cm long at it's shortest .. 10cm (D) front barrel, 6.5cm (D) at the rear .. and 2Kg (guessing)

• Sorry if necro - but what clamps did you use to mount it. I have the same lens and I'm having difficulties mounting it :)

• Great, Hugo! I like the look of that lens!