Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Sony is.. kind of best, may be, video
  • 4 Replies sorted by
  • @VK, lol, I am pretty sure they will have some discount on the A7 III for Black Friday too.

If Nikon can give me some good video functionalities on their mirrorless, I will for sure be putting in my pre-order otherwise I get the A7III.

I like to keep using my Nikon lenses and that Nikon color science is why I hold on to see what their mirrorless will have to offer. My GH5s and D750 cut very well together. It wasn't as easy with the A7III that I tried but the small package size is why I wanted to get one as I don't like to take the D750 with me when I travel.

• @HillTop1

Rumors are that Sony can discount A7 III very much for Black Friday. :-)

• I was going to buy the A7III back in June but everywhere it was backed order. I'm glad it was because after hearing a few weeks later that Nikon is gonna be releasing a true mirrorless to compete against the Sony, I told myself I will wait until I see what Nikon has to offer before I make a decision.

I know Sony has been making mirrorless cameras for years and it has taken them many generations to get it to what it is now. I tell myself Nikon has been making cameras for decades and they should at least get somewhat close to what Sony has to offer in a mirrorless camera. Afer August 23rd is when I will truly know much Sony is KILLING it and decide/make a purchase.

• No replies or differing of opinion from the community. Thank god that's settled.