Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Adjusting 1 to 2 FPS Burst Modes L?
  • Hello,

I recently purchased a GH2 camera. I have been reading this forum for a little while now but I have a question that no searches revealed.

Is it possible to hack/adjust the L Burst Rate for continuous RAW file shooting? Best would be if all the rates could be adjusted.

ie L could be set to 1 fps, M to 1.3 fps, H to 1.6 fps and so on.

In my application external complicated timers are no option. I need to repeat these cycles at will and intermittently and the rates are dependent on focal length therefore fine burst rate adjustments would be great.

Regards,

Patrik Raski

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • Right now answer is no. Why external timers are not an option I don't get.

• Basically the extra cabling, weight, difficult triggering locations, different platforms, quick setups and trouble free.

I plan to put these cameras outside a Sweitcher CB300 helicopter. I wish to take a series of photographs of a subject matter while the craft is flying but I do not know when the subject is in perfect place. The trigger is controlled by the pilot therefore it needs to be extemely simple camera triggering.

The burst rate of 3 fps is too fast and fills the inner memory after 8 or so shots. If the pilot timing is wrong the opportunity was lost.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions