Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
ColorGHear TOOLKIT- color grading SYSTEM for AE
  • 1015 Replies sorted by
  • There's two embed codes using Vimeo, a new one and an old one. The new one doesn't work well with iOS devices. Many videos embedded on this site don't work either.
  • On the site, for some reason theVimeo videos don't play on the iPod - the play button changes into the "loading" circle, then turns back into the play button. I know I can watch on a normal pc - but don't know if the Vimeo issue can be solved on your site?

EDIT Searched directly on Vimeo. V cool videos - enjoyed the explanations of theory in AE
  • Thanks, Vitaliy. Already putting one together.
  • @shian

I have one advice.
    Make small, short and really stunning demo of features and interface.
    About 3-5 minutes total, tops 10.
  • @dizzbit The primers (the last 2 videos in the opening post) are the walkthrough.
  • waiting for a demo walkthrough, if its appealing 25 bucks is a steal.
  • very exciting. can't wait!
  • I watched through these - looks pretty good. I'm interested in seeing if anyone who has more experience with Resolve can compare them when ColorGHear comes out.
  • Sign me up too! Looks like a killer app!
  • @FGCU

Oh man! :) Take a look on shian´s first post ... "It will retail for $50 (But from it's release until Feb 15th, you can get it for $25.)"

Merry christmas! ;)
  • Sweet, im learning AE so I can use this. Thanks man!
  • Definitely will be purchasing. Can't wait.
  • Oh gosh! This will kick ass in my first bigger project next year! So looking forward to tutorials ..!
  • Looking forward to it...thx.
This topic is closed.
← All Discussions