Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Vintage Lomo Lenses on eBay
  • 31 Replies sorted by
  • What are the odds? I just happened to have the optical block mentioned above! The distance from the rear of the optical block to the rear of the m43 mount (ciecio adapter) is 14mm.

• cool. I think the only problem I might have is that the rear of the lens in an OCT-18/19 housing is unshrouded. The rear of the lens in these housings look shrouded which would mean I would need the body of the adapter right against the camera body. If worst comes to worst, I can machine the lens housing shorter and move the focus pin forward for more mounting room. I'd rather not though.

• I see what you mean - well, if you are making a proper adapter you might aswell strip the housing (I guess there is no focusing mechanism in it anyway) and use some kind of bellows.

However, the rear of the lens is so far away at infinity that it should fit with an adapter.

• I've been looking for more information on these KSK mounts. Can't seem to find any anywhere. I messaged a few people around the world and the best guess was ~55mm FFD, with a lens housing to sensor plane of about 20mm, which doesn't leave much room for an adapter. Pretty sure I'll need to change the lenses if this is the case.

On another note, they look almost identical to the original BNC mount (not BNCR), but I'm not sure their dimensions are the same. I'll know more when I get a lens and measure it.

• I'd recommend contacting Rafael here: www.rafcamera.com

I know he does KSK conversions and he could at least give you some help!

• That's where I got the ~55mm/20mm guesses. :)