Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
The recording stops after HBR firmware is 42 Mb / s
  • Map of Kingston class 10 SDXC. I start writing in NTSC and immediately pops up this table "RECORDING OF THE MOVEMENT OF THE PICTURE CANCELED FROM THE RESTRICTION OF THE RECORDING SPEED ON THE CARD". I have to take out the battery to revitalize the camera. I will be grateful for the advice!!!

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • I put your "Cake v2.3" firmware. It's very good in HBR 30p and on my Kingston 10 class card. While the recording does not stop. I'm grateful for your help. But I noticed (maybe it seemed to me) the 24p mode became worse. Maybe I'm wrong?

• Thanks you. Just have one problem, my memory card is not very fast Kingston 64 with a reading speed of 10mb. Could you give a link to the firmware where the bitrate in HBR would not be more than 40 mb / s? Sorry that I'm writing with errors, I'm writing a translation through Googles.

• In HBR it's never as simple as just increasing the bit rate. A lot of parameters need to be adjusted. I suggest just using the settings of someone else who already did the work.

• It takes a few seconds and hangs. In 24p this is not, and there bitrate is the same (42mb / s)

• Hello. I do not use firmware. I just enter on the keyboard in PTool a bitrate of 42 mb / s in the FSH field end FH

• What hack settings are you using? Not all are stable. Cake is stable in HBR at about 45 Mbps.