Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Macro lenses for m43, old ones
  • 52 Replies sorted by
  • I just discovered I have this lens from a bag full of old lenses my mom sent to me:

http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/sold-items/86338-sale-sold-panagor-90mm-f2-8-macro-pentax-k-mount.html

I don't have the correct mount yet. I've read it's a pretty decent lens though.
  • I bought the Vivitar 55mm f2.8, in Canon FD mount, after Vitaliy advised it. I can't complain, fun lens to play with, and cheap (got mine for 70€, some here got it cheaper with different mount).

Another lens I bought (also advised by Vitaliy... I clearly lack personality) is the Canon fd 80-200 L. I love this one, and it has a 1:3.1 max magnification ratio, which can do some very nice macro when used with ETC. Again, quite cheap, around 130€ (I bought a 2d one this week for 90€, maybe a Xmas gift for a friend)