Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Tokyo People
  • Strolling around Tokyo, there is a strange but fascinating mood in that city which is hard to explain. A certain loneliness inbetween all these people - "alone in the crowd", but after a while it turns around and you feel part of it. Initially, I wanted to discard the whole film entirely (it was more me testing my new Samyang 135mm f2.0), but then I stumbled across this song "crossed wires" by Neil Williams and Gerard Presencer at the site audionetwork.com - and that was it, that was the mood. Hence, what the heck, I uploaded it ;-)

follow me on twitter: twitter.com/gunmac

Shot on the Sony A7sII with the Sigma 24mm f1.4, a Rokinon 17mm f3.5 and the Samyang 135mm f2.0, adio was captured with the Sennheiser MKE440 (stereo shotgun mic)

I AM ALWAYS HAPPY to hear feedback, as thats what helps you to improve, hence keep it coming!

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • Well, that was stunning.

How can you improve that? Pitch perfect motion and image, standard from you

& the song was perfect for it as well.

• @Sage, thank you for that comment! Very motivating!

• loved it! homerun.

• @radicalfilm thank you! Nothing more to critique? I always value your feedback very highly, as I rarely find people who tell the truth ;-)

• @GMC I said homerun :)