Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Selling Some Audio Gear - Used Only Once - Perfect Condition
  • I'm selling some audio gear that I bought 3 months back for an upcoming project. I tested the gear once, but the project has been delayed, so I'm selling now. Everything is in perfect condition and in original boxes with manuals. Free shipping in US.

Tascam DR-60D MKII Audio Recorder - $160 (will include a free 20 ft XLR M to F cable)

Roland R-05 Audio Recorder - $165 (will include a free cover/windscreen set)

Tram TR50 Microphone - $180 (This is the one designed with 1/8" plug. I have used this plugged directly into the Roland R-05 and it works beautifully. Model number is TR50BSET+)

• 10 Replies sorted by
  • Selling to UK? If so, how much do you estimate for shipping?

• @arum I will get you a shipping estimate for UK. How many of the items did you want?

• @arum Shipping to Great Britain/Ireland is $35 USD.

Free shipping in US.

• Going on ebay tonight - please PM if interested. Free shipping US. International shipping cost can in most cases be single same cost for single or multiple items, given low weight.

• Roland Recorder has been sold. Tascam DR-60D MKII and Tram TR50 still available.

• Price Drops!

Tascam DR-60D MKII Audio Recorder - $150 (includes a free 20 ft XLR M to F cable)

Tram TR50 Microphone - $170

Free shipping in US.

• Even Better Price Drops!

Tascam DR-60D MKII Audio Recorder - $145 (includes a free 20 ft XLR M to F cable)

Tram TR50 Microphone - $165

Free shipping in US

• Tram TR50 lavalier mic still available. Comes with 1/8" plug and works great plugging directly into recorders. Excellent warm sound for film dialogue and doc/news interviews. $165 with free shipping in US. (Normally sells for $233.95)

(Tascam and Roland Sold.)

• Tram TR-50 price drop $160. (Free shipping in US.) (Discounted shipping overseas.)

• All has been sold.