Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: TRD Beholder DS1 pistol grip gimbal $565
  • I bought this gimbal for a project last December to use with a GH4. After calibration for a GH4, it was a joy to use. I have tested it with a Nikon D750 with the new 20mm f1.8 lens and it works flawlessly with no calibrations. I am selling it because I need a bigger gimbal for an up coming project as I will most likely be using the Sony FS5. I wish I could afford to keep this gimbal but my budget will not allow me to. It will include everything I bought it with that include the caring case, and two sets of battery. It still looks new. Price is $564 plus shipping through paypal. I also accept google pay through the google wallet for US buyers ONLY and it will cost $550 plus shipping.(google don't charge any fees) Get a great gimbal for a great price (Will post up pictures tomorrow when I get home)

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • Can you give a ballpark cost for UK shipping?

• @mrbill, which ever shipper I used I will want tracking and insurance on it. US postal is probably the cheapest. Without me actually going and checking for an exact amount, I will not know, but I will say it should not go up to $50