Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
gh2-sanity5.1-sd card?
  • hallo guys.i want to have sanity 5.1 on my gh2 but i have a micro sd card 64gb/60mbps is ok to be the sanity stable?also if it s ok how many hour can i record in 64gb card with sanity(i mean the files is larger than unhacked gh2?) thank you!

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • +1 "In my experience, Sanity usually runs longer than that estimate, but it's never run shorter."

• thanks Ralph_B .yes of course with adapter.finally i m gonna set up the sanity!

• Hello antonis, Your micro sd card should work fine. Of course, you must have it in a full size SD card adapter to put it in the camera. As for how many hours it will hold, I can't answer that precisely because Sanity is a variable bitrate patch. When you turn the camera on, you will see in the viewfinder an estimate of how many hours and minutes the camera thinks are available on the card. In my experience, Sanity usually runs longer than that estimate, but it's never run shorter.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions