Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
A77ii firmware into A77 update?
  • Would it not be nice to be able to update the old a77 with the new the a77ii firmware update. Is it possible to modify the firmware so it would fit the a77 requierments?

There are simple features like intervalometer, jpg engine(iso noise) and so on that could be used in old a77 to.

Thank for your work so far with Sony firmware repacker tool. I can also offer some help if needed since i studied IT science and have some programming skills.

Greetings Domen

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • Nope.

Thank for your work so far with Sony firmware repacker tool. I can also offer some help if needed since i studied IT science and have some programming skills.

I suggest to use http://www.personal-view.com/talks/discussion/12756/sony-alpha-hacks-talk#Item_21

All source is open, diff for all last bodies is present as attachment to one of the messages. So you can always help.