Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Sigma 18-35 vs Tokina 11-16
  • Both optics are excellent. I would like to know the experience of many users if it were to acquire one Panasonic video with which to stay? For me personally it has always surprised me that the Tokina with GH's achieved a very particular look.

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • I just got my g7 from the Black Friday sale, and have been researching as much as possible on the best options. Ultimately, from the images I've looked at, the choice was between Sigma 18-35mm and Canon 17-55mm.

I tried really hard searching for a EOS > M43 Speedbooster, but instead got the Nikon > M43, so now I'm waiting for my Sigma.

The Canon would've been nice in getting that extra reach for general run and gun, but I do like the fact that I don't have to deal with lens creep with Sigma's internal zooming.

Best of luck!

• @Manu4Vendetta what are you talking about? Those lenses are quite different.

Get both (Nikon mount) and a Speedbooster + normal adapter.