Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Snow Camera Stabilizer
  • 4 Replies sorted by
  • That's impressive. I'd be curious to try it. It seems like it would take some steadicam skills and first glance.

• It is pretty expensive, At the rate gyro stabilizers have been coming down in price I don't think it's going to sell well. I personally would pay a little more for a gyro that has better control over tilt and rotation, Also a Merlin 2 is only $299.95 and the advantages are at best debateable.

• First of all the merlin 2 is $599 on the official site (you better buy there for the support and for warranty) 2: more doubts about the usability. And try to hold a Canon mk iii +24-105mm lens with only one arm for just a minute!!! :D You can't...

• Let me make it clear I do not work for Merlin was just pointing out the obvious. The Merlin 2 is distributed thru reputable camera stores. The price I quoted was from one of the top camera stores in the USA. Retail price and street price are 2 different things and your warranty and support is assured when buying from a approved dealer. I'm sure you have a vested interest in the Snow product being a new user it's pretty obvious. I would fess up to that and make yourself available to answer questions instead of getting defensive. Your product maybe wonderful I just don't see it from what I was shown and I personally do not think it is worth the price for me it's an opinion. I look forward to reading independent reviews of your product. Let me add the Merlin gets mixed reviews so maybe it's not worth the asking price either : )