Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Rock concert first time - multicam shots (2x GH2, GH3, GF1, GM1)
  • My first attempts of shooting and editing a live rock performance - the group called ZEP plays only Led Zeppelin songs.

So far I did no color grading - just plain cut with Edius.

Any feedback appreciated.

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • Hello, I know it was at five years ! But is already a good job. In fact i wish to do the same with three hold GF1. Because i have no more budget to do this. I search since a long time to hack my gf1 but all the links are lost. Specialy breaking the time limit, because in concert or performer act is a serious limit to have a full recording. I think so the 1080 setting is sufficient to many share jobs. Also i search a cheap solution to do a multicam control. I'm impressing there no more activity around this subject. It was the good past time or it rest a little hop to do this ? Best regard Marcus

• The later the evening, the less cams still ran.... from 4 to 3, Stairway to Heaven

Partly fizzling sound during the silent beginning as it was live to hear.

• And here comes one before the break with "only" 4 cams rolling

Guess which cam is missing :-)

• Another one from the same event.

I really like to get some feedback - e.g. are the different perspectives too static, should I go for more close-ups (next time), etc...