Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Lumix GH4 Big Noise Problem
  • Hi guys, I got my GH4 a month ago, and upon doing some video tests I am experiencing huge amount of noise in blacks and shadows. Even in bright daylight when i do some tests and i have something black in the video (dress, camera bag) even on ISO 400 it starts to get really big, ISO 800 almost unusable.

Anyone experiencing the same problem? Might be a faulty sensor from Panasonic? I am primarily shooting on Cine-D profile, no additional adjustments, but the problem is on Standard profile as well.

My iDynamic and iResolution is OFF.

I am really frustrated, I was expecting a better video that this noisy ants from GH4, anyone please help?

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • Hi Vitaliy, thanks for re-directing me to another threat but it still doesn't answer my problem

It has good recommendations, first. And also show you the place where to post to give your thing more attention.

• Hi Vitaliy, thanks for re-directing me to another threat but it still doesn't answer my problem. I will upload a few sample videos here for references.