Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Varavon GH4 Battery - impossible to charge it
  • Hi guys, I bought by personal-deals the Varavon GH4 battery, but it's impossible to charge it :) I tried for long durations... And paper instructions is really mystery... I searched more explanations on varavon web site, on youtube etc, but I got nothing... If someone has more info ....

• 3 Replies sorted by
  • The same to me. I bought it via eBay. But they showed no reaction on my complaint. So I complaint via Facebook and I got a reaction. They said, the charger was broken and so my battery is dead and can't be charged. After a few mails they decided to send me a new charger, but I became a new battery and so I still couldn't use the product. With customs I have shot 250 Euros in the wind. Worst customer experience ever. Now I try to get my whole money back. But there in Korea and I am in Germany. I fear they sit out that thing.

• As I know @gabilourson issue was solved promptly.

If you buy it on ebay it depends on ebay seller.

• Varavon has been very good to me with tech support, and responsive.