Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
  • Im trying to get cuda to work with after effects cc. Im pretty sure its working fine with Premiere pro because I added the 970 to supported cards. Did same with after effects but when I try to run Ray Trace Benchmark I get Ray Trace 3D Inital Compile failed or somthing similar.

can someone help me?

ive looked on google , been hours i need help

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • Make sure: Enable untested, unsupported GPU for CUDA acceleration of Ray-Traced 3D Renderer is checked And if you have a Maxwell based card, you are out of luck......

• If I have? I clearly stated above I have the 970, So my best bet is to sell it an get a 7 series again?

• Check what the best cards are on the Adobe site, or try out an inexpensive older card to confirm that it is a hardware incompatibility. A few if the 700 series are also Maxwell: http://www.studio1productions.com/blog/?p=346

• Yeah I know, Ive had the GTX 650 Ti 1GB, GTX 760 2gb. and now the 970 3.5gb. so Only one is maxwell , so Ill try to sell this card and buy a 780 or 780 ti. kinda sucks but oh well.

when I had my 760 and 650 adobe premiere pro worked fine with cuda and ray trace ect.