Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Well, shit
  • 35 Replies sorted by
  • maybe it's because isis , who work for the US and Israelis, are marketing all of the stolen iraqi and syrian oil

Sounds too complex, isn't it? :-)

• @Alienhead

maybe it's because isis , who work for the US and Israelis, are marketing all of the stolen iraqi and syrian oil !

• The Board of Directors of the Bank of Russia has decided to increase from December 16, 2014 the key rate to 17.00% per annum. This decision was driven by the need to limit significantly increased in recent devaluation and inflation risks.

Monetary idiots, as usual.

• Today I was shocked/pleasantly surprised when I filled my car for $3.11/gallon -- until a few months ago it was usually in the range of $4/gallon. Heating oil cost is way down, which will save a lot for me this winter. It seems weird that the price should change so much though. Supposedly its because of Saudi Arabia not wanting to cut production, but I have a feeling it doesn't gain them much revenue but it does hurt other oil producers revenue. I think it's political, maybe about Syria (fill in the blanks).

• Good site for such times - http://zenrus.ru/ :-)

• Wow. Damn - "Holy Shit" is really describing it well ...

• @duartix

I can provide you many details in PM if you want. Here we do not discuss R. :-)

@Sage

Nope

• Yes, I heard it happens...

I don't know if the "Action Man" is the one to blame for this, but we've seen that anything goes. Anyway any discussion on this subject is a can of worms! I'll keep my rationals to myself because we (in the EU) haven't been behaving any better, just invading less... :(