Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
A little Vivaldi with the Sony 4K
  • The recorder concerto in C Major, RV 443

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • @DrDave Looks and sounds great. Haven't listened to any Vivaldi in a long time...it was on a cassette tape. Thanks for posting.

• I think I have that casette! Thanks for looking. Becoming a big 4K fan since it plays smoothly on Premiere CC.

• Dave, it is beautiful. Makes me glad I bought one. Is the audio the camera mic or an external?

• @peternap Thanks so much--I used the Tascam DR 680 for the audio (24 bit). The cam audio is decent (16 bit), but the camera was pretty far away (50 feet from a balcony for the side views) to run an unbalanced line....

You would get better video from close up, but in a live event you often find yourself at a distance.

• @peternap Perhaps I should have dialed up the saturation a bit, but overall I am pleased with the camera. I broke down and bought a 4K TV and it scales very well.