Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Aputure V-Mic D2 - shotgun with adjustable gain
  • Advanced shotgun with adjustable gain

• Comes with dead cat and shock microphone mount.
    • Works both with 2xAAA batteries for around 100 hours.
    • High sensitivity and low noise construction.
    • Output Impedance - 200Ω
    • Signal to Noise Ratio - 74dB
    • Sensitivity (@1kHz) - -50dB~-10dB
    • Only 126g

Check additional details and price.

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • Guys, I bought this microphone several months ago, and I used it couples of times, sound was not incredible but it's was ok. Yesterday I had a set with my GH4, and microphone was dead with no reason (no shock, new batteries). Sound is awfull with a strange noise. Some sound enginer in movie friend of me tested it and tell me that there is nothing to do :( so watch out : it's cheap, with good ideas and design, but in fact it's bullshit.

• Sound is awfull with a strange noise. Some sound enginer in movie friend of me tested it and tell me that there is nothing to do :( so watch out : it's cheap, with good ideas and design, but in fact it's bullshit.

Try to find someone with hands who can change wire from mike to camera. Usually such issues come from it.

• Hi! I'm quite interested in the aputure v mic d2! It seems better designed, more practical and cheaper than the rode video mic pro. Please more suggestions on that! Thanks!!!

• I'd like to see a comparison between this mic and the Takstar 598--the Takstar is slightly better than the rØde.

• @DrDave

Such things are very rare, as very few people buy many cheap mikes and compare.