Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: GH3 package
  • I'm selling my Gh3, it is well taken care of, barley used. It comes with a load of extras.

Pansonic 12 - 35 f2.8 - $825

panasonic 35-100 f2.8 - $825

Canon FD 50 f1.4 - $75

Canon FD 85 f1.8 - $75

Canon ffd 35-105 f3.5 - $50

and a panasonic 12-42 which will be free. - $0

3 batteries - $60

1 charger - included with cam

GH3 low shutter count - $750

If you buy as a package ill through in my FD to EF adapters for free as well.

This is a great deal! A gh3 is a wonderful camera and all these lenses are in wonderful condition clean regularly. the GH3 is a great camera for someone trying to get into Video or even trying to improve. you have so much control. a built intervolmeter, and can download the Lumix Link app and operate from your android or iphone.

I'm asking 2500 for the everything which is saving you almost 200$. or if your interested in buy things alone things will cost slightly more. we will go through PayPal. once I receive the payment ill send you in a invoice and ship with in the next two days. If you buy as a package Shipping is free any where in the united states. additional charges for outside of the 48 states.

• 5 Replies sorted by
  • is gh3 still available?

• I have a GH3 still available if you're interested and thejohnroman's GH3 is already sold. PM me.

• Lol How do you know if I sold mine or not? @sam_rides_a_mtb

• I said IF yours is sold @thejohnroman. Sorry if I wasn't clear :)

• @thejohnroman Do you still have the Canon FD 85 f1.8 - $75