Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
help exposure GH2
  • Hi everyone, I am in full discovery of GH2. (3 days) I still can not settle so individual and manual (not automatic) 1_ 2_ the shutter exposure iso 3_vitesse fashion in cinema p: you can individually adjust the expo and not iso shutter speed m: can individually adjust the shutter speed (for auto expo) and iso s: can individually adjust the shutter speed (for auto expo) and iso A: can individually adjust the exposure and the ISO (speed auto) I'm just adjusting each item separately, and have the least amount of automation ... I finished reading the user employs, traveled internet as I could, try again every mode. I know one setting affects all other settings, but I'm looking for is how to set the expo individually shutter speed ?? Whatever my mode. Maybe you could clarify me if you find a little time ... Thank you in advance The GH2 is hacked, hack name (Apocalypse now) I think.