Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Who knows this anamorphic lens?
  • I found this in a little shop here in my country where sometimes I find interesting things for little money. He asks me about U$14, but above the price I want to know if I can take advantage on M4/3 or a waste of time.

Also the optical has a small stroke about an eighth of an inch over the glass. Unfortunately the photos a little kick fast and the front is out of focus.

DSC02513.jpg
    1920 x 1276 - 1M
    DSC02516.jpg
    1920 x 1276 - 1M
    DSC02519.jpg
    1920 x 1276 - 1M
  • 3 Replies sorted by
  • Take it with eyes closed! Eiki anamorphic is very good, like Sankor/Singer...

• @yiannis_zach, thanks.

I guess it works with certain diameters, not with any lens, any ideas?

• @Manu4Vendetta : Anamorphic lenses giving better results when used with fixed lenses. You will need an anamorphic clamp (like this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331260737121) so to be able to attach it to your normal lenses. For some of your lenses you will need a step-up or step-down rings (they are very cheap on ebay, ~$1.50). On your M4/3 you will need lenses from 45mm & above, so to use with this Eiki.