Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
CN-576 High CRI 95+ lights

Really bright, high quality light.

• special batch, CRI 95
    • easy to use and tilt handle
    • light
    • sturdy construction

Check additional details and price.

v130.jpg
    768 x 527 - 77K
    v132.jpg
    422 x 626 - 32K
    v131.jpg
    782 x 519 - 70K
    v133.jpg
    758 x 393 - 38K
    v134.jpg
    768 x 759 - 82K
  • 14 Replies sorted by
  • Price missing a zero?

• Ah, nevermind, I see now. My mistake

• Are these bi-colour or do you choose (shipped with filter?) between 3200 / 5600 k? I also can't spot if they are dimmable...?

• Are these bi-colour or do you choose (shipped with filter?) between 3200 / 5600 k?

Nope, they are 5600K

• Ok! Filters included I presume..

• @RRRR

Check photo above.

• Lights look superb. And affordable.

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev do these lights have additional battery plates to support different batteries. For example the the F970?

• For example the the F970?

It has mount for three Sony NP batteries, like F970 (but comes with small F550).

• My set just arrived. The stands aren't great, but I have others I can use. The lights themselves are fantastic, and unbelievable for the money.

• @mrbill do you think you can post a small short video of the lights to see how bright they are?

• Out the door with editing at the moment - I will try in the near future. They're very bright!

• Skin tones test would be much appreciated, especially if it can be compared with other light sources in the same test. I know, I'm asking a lot! ; )

• Pretty darn nice looking. too bad i need to stop buying things i don'y really need