Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Blackmagic Pocket Camera, SD cards, BMPCC Metabones Speedbooster and more
  • Ok now with individual prices:

Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera (Bought from Jigsaw24.com, 6 months old and 6 months left on Warranty) £575

Metabones BMPCC Speedbooster £350

2 x Sandisk 95mb/s 64GB SD cards £140

2 X Sandisk 95mb/s 32GB SD cards £70

3x Sandisk 80mb/s 64GB SD cards £100

Kinotehnik LCD Viewfinder £70

6 x Official Blackmagic Camera Batteries £60 SOLD

6 x Third Party Batteries £20

Dual External Battery Charger £10

Any questions feel free to ask..Happy to receive reasonable offers for everything.postage prices not included. EU only and paypal only

• 11 Replies sorted by
  • All sold thanks everyone!

• Price drop on all items

Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera (Bought from Jigsaw24.com, 6 months old and 6 months left on Warranty) £500

Metabones BMPCC Speed-booster £300 SOLD

2 x Sandisk 95mb/s 64GB SD cards £100

2 X Sandisk 95mb/s 32GB SD cards £50

3x Sandisk 80mb/s 64GB SD cards £70

Kinotehnik LCD Viewfinder £60

Any questions feel free to ask..Happy to receive reasonable offers for everything.postage prices not included. EU only and paypal only

• @lmackreath I remember I warned you of all these handicaps :-( .. (maybe I forgot 4. WB and 6. filters) Nevertheless it's great little beast.

• Ok now with individual prices:

Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera (Bought from Jigsaw24.com, 6 months old and 6 months left on Warranty) £575

Metabones BMPCC Speedbooster £350

2 x Sandisk 95mb/s 64GB SD cards £140

2 X Sandisk 95mb/s 32GB SD cards £70

3x Sandisk 80mb/s 64GB SD cards £100

Kinotehnik LCD Viewfinder £70

6 x Official Blackmagic Camera Batteries £60 SOLD

Dual External Battery Charger £10

• my sentiments exactly. time vs money its not working for me either for the majority of my pace of work also.

good luck with the sale, good deal

• Thanks @peaceonearth. I did manage to produce my first wedding last month with the bmpcc and although it was a success it was not without its issues.

1. Batteries - It was a 10 hour shoot and throughout the day I had to use 8 batteries
    2. SD Cards - I used 7 64GB cards throughtout the day - all of which were eith 95mb/s or 80mb/s and cost me a small fortune
    3. Low Light Although have the bmpcc speedbooster and sigma 18-35 1.5 lens the low light capabilities are poor..even compared to a GH2
    4. White balance. Having no auto white balance is a pain and nailing white balance in some many diffrerent lighting scenarios thoughout the day was a nightmare.
    5. Audio..audio sucks big time. I used the rode video mic pro but even that has given me audio headaches in post as I was not able to successfully monitor my audio levels throughout the day.
    6. Filters - IR CUTs//UV filters..chopping and changing nd's...just a nightmare....
    7. post production. 3 weeks of offloading footage and grading was a big headache. I loved the lattidude prores gave me when I messed up exposure on some shots but in general i was forced to pretty much edited every single clip for exposure/saturation/wb/tint to make them all look the same. Trying to nail the wb in post when I got it wrong has also been a nightmare.

In short I filmed a wedding last year with a gh2 with a standard profile...no real grading in post and it took me 3 days to deliver..and only pixel peepers I feel would notice the difference in image quality.

The bmpcc is a great camera...but not for me...I have tried to love it but i am not an indie film maker...I need something more run and gun and this is not it!

• when reading your offer I was curious too why you are selling the little beast. I remember having a discussion with you when you made plans about commercial wedding films using the BPPCC. Sorry to hear that your plans did not work.

• Sent you a PM.

• What items might you be interested in?

• Thanks for your kind words! I do love the image that comes out of this camera.. But it is really such hard work to get through post production when most of my stuff as you said is family videos.

I don't think at this stage I need such a pro setup for a hobbyist.. And I don't have the luxury of time to sit at my mac for hours upon end fixing exposure issues and applying LUTs..!!!

• Hey, since you've been quite visible in the Blackmagic forum community and produced a few beautiful home videos with the camera, I might not be the only one who's curious to hear why you are selling it.

(And, if you should later decide to sell things separately after all, let us know!)