Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
  • Btw, personal-view.com is three years old now :-)

Last year had been fun and full of achievements.
    We had many member meetings, two video contests (with more to come soon),
    work on FAQs is now more regular.

And, of course, we have many new valuable and smart members who came here during this year.

P.S. Remember support us and tell your friends and other people about personal-view :-)

feb_sales73.jpg
    595 x 399 - 25K
    feb_sales72.jpg
    620 x 414 - 39K
    feb_sales75.jpg
    620 x 423 - 38K
  • 68 Replies sorted by
  • Happy birthday :)

• С Днем Рождения

• congrats ! it's always a fun to come here

• Congrats Vitaliy! You've created a great place where a lot of interesting and impressive people keep coming back to share their knowledge and passion for all things film, video, audio, and much more. Thanks for all your contributions and hard work!

• Happy birthday!

• Joyeux anniversaire !

• 3 years and still going strong Congrats V.K.. Now let's do our part and help-out with donations.

• Felicidades!!!!

• Happy birthday p-v :-) It's been fun. I always get some great info here. It's also good marketplace. Some very good people in here. Will donate some bucks as soon as I get paid :-)

• Happy birthday!

• Happy Birthday P V, great place to learn/discuss/share and buy good deals!!!

• Happy Birthday! С Днем Рождения! Пусть бегут неуклюже...

• Congratulations, hope there will be many more years to come

• @rheinpirat

Пусть бегут неуклюже...

Спасибо, даже не представяешь как я ненавижу "Хэппи бефдай тууу йю"..

• B4 i was on dvxuser or dvinfo but F****k those 1s I feel better at home here..THX @Vitaliy_Kiselev and thx all u guys in here…. you rock!!! HBD

• I just sent a symbolic small gift!

• Happy Birthday!

• @Vitaliy_Kiselev

Thanks so much for everything that you do to keep Personal-View vibrant and unique.

• Thank you & cheers :)

• Congratulations !!!

• Congrats Vitaliy, One of my favorite places to visit on the web.

• Rock ON!!!!
    BTW very cute pics selection :P

• AWESOME! This has become my first stop on the internet, thanks for making it such a great resource!