Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Panasonic accelerates m43 cameras production, GH4 is big on preorders
  • 181 Replies sorted by
  • So exactly what was that a recording of? The 'japanese management' recording. Anyone know?

• No poisson d'avril, seriously

• I fell like a fool. I trust you a lot ... Vitaly send you an email with great concern. It is logical, the joke has two days in which the world turns. I was thinking how strange it would be Olympus using another mount, and then I saw the joke in Olympus OMG at DP-Review ... these are all jokes publishers. I feel very ashamed, please do not read all that stuff I put in that mail :P

• Grrr! This year I fell for TWO 1 April jokes. Not only was I completely taken in by Vitaly and even started checking eBay for any sign that GH1/2 bodies and lenses might drop in price, I was also driven to distraction by this announcement from iFixit: http://createsend.ifixit.com/t/ViewEmail/r/0BC3B8FBC3B7E2FA2540EF23F30FEDED/1228EE2B80C3770D46778398EADC2510

As the owner of a whole stable of vintage Macs the above drove me to near apoplexy.

• I just visited the website again, and saw Vitaly did change his first post and subject so I am lucky I know now it was a joke.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions