Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Fly Fishing w/GH2 & GH3
  • This clip is part of an annual project which involves carrying the GH cameras around the northeast U.S. and beyond to film fly fishing, the fish and their environments.

I think the environments make it difficult, for an amateur at least, to capture both the moments we find most exhilarating, the sounds and the feel of the adventures, but I'm working at it.

These cams have been to some fun places and I owe a big thank you to VK and all the others for their work.

• 4 Replies sorted by
  • If the flick is as good as the teaser....you have a winner. Very nice!

• Great teaser! I love flats fishing! You never know what you'll find up there...Permit...Bonefish...Tarpon...Cobia...Redfish...great fun!

• Ambergis...excellent! Cannot wait to see it all!

Any chance you could share hacks/settings used in the GH-2?

I also shoot fly fishing but not at your level....mostly just for a local club and some stuff guides can display on a monitor at fly fishing shows. If you ever need a hand in the Chesapeake Bay area let me know I would love to help (uh...learn). Have access to boats.

And a second to all the help from VK and others on this forum!

• I can't remember the exact setting used at the time, but it was a Driftwood special and normally shot in smooth dialed down except contrast...I think.

I would really like to find a reason to get down there...never been, but would be fun.