Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Voigtländer 25mm f/0.95, EXC++ ** SOLD **
  • Mechanically and optically perfect. One minor cosmetic blemish on the barrel - basically just a very shallow scratch 2mm long, where the paint chipped. A couple more similarly minor blemishes on the metal lens hood. Otherwise this beautiful lens looks and behaves like new. Owned for 1.5 years, but it was treated as nicely as it deserves (I'm only selling it to help fund an equipment upgrade).

Comes in original box with instruction manual, metal lens hood, inner cap, and the cap for the lens hood. It's missing the outer cap for the lens itself, so I'm packaging it with a complimentary lint-free lens cloth to keep the front element safe. You can buy a replacement cap on eBay for a couple dollars.

Free shipping anywhere inside the U.S. Also have it listed on eBay for $710 + shipping, but I wanted to offer it to you guys for a little less.

EDIT - SOLD!

$_1 (3).JPG
    384 x 400 - 26K
    $_1 (4).JPG
    336 x 400 - 18K
    $_1.JPG
    300 x 400 - 21K
    $_1 (2).JPG
    300 x 400 - 22K
  • 1 Reply sorted by
  • After looking at what was selling on eBay and elsewhere, I decided to lower the price. Down to $675!