Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
F*#cked up GH2 or just the card??
  • Hello guys!! I’m new here and wanted to share my bad experience with my GH2 last days: I’ve been using DW quantum b2 patch since February this year, but now something happened that started to give me issues: 1- It won’t record continuously for more than 5min on 24H (154mbps) and less than 1min on 24L(40mbps) and 720p SH (80mbps) modes. I use a Sony SDHC 16gb card rated at 45mb/s write speed. 2- It won’t let me upload any new firmware on the camera, neither patched one nor original V1.1. And I’m pretty sure I’m doing things wright here. When I press play it will just prompt “no valid picture to play” Repeat, I’ve been using this patch and bitrates since February with not issues, just now that I tried some changes on audio settings… Filmed one day without problems and then… Sh*#t happened.

I will appreciate any opinions from someone who has had the same problem or knows how to solve it. Many thanks!!

• 2 Replies sorted by
  • Ok, no problem. I visited that topic but didn't find anything related to my problem. Please feel free to delete this one.

This topic is closed.
← All Discussions