Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Only 2 itmes left: Selling a lot of unused gear from film shoot
  • EDIT: Only 2 items left. The Fotga quick release block clamp for follow focus is still available, and the Rosco 730011 Polarizing Sheet 17" x 20" is still available. Thanks.

I bought a lot of gear for current film shoot that our DP didn't use. These items have only been used indoors once or twice to test when I received them. All were bought new by myself and are in perfect condition. Pricing includes free shipping for everything in US.

Olympus 17mm f/1.8 - $395

312 AS led lights (I have 2 of these) - $129 for 1, or $250 for both (these are same ones as on personal-view deals, that's where I purchased them, and they come with case, batteries, chargers, etc)

Fotga DP500ii Follow Focus with 2 Hard Stops - $119 (this is the same one as on personal-view deals, that's where I purchased)

Fotga DP500ii Quick-release Slide Block Clamp for follow focus 15mm Rail Rod Rig - $25 (this works with the above Fotga follow focus)

Cinevate CIADAS000K17 Follow Focus Lens Gear Ring - $25 (this also works with the above Fotga follow focus)

Seetec 5.6" Monitor with 1280x800 panel resolution (this is the same one on personal-view deals, that's where I purchased from, and it comes with Mini HDMI Cable, Hotshoe mount, Sun Hood, Sony Battery plate). - $179

Sony NP-F770 battery (I have 2 of these) - $49 for 1 or $80 for 2. (These batteries work with the above Seetec monitor)

Glide Gear SYL3000 Elite Camera Stabilizer Kit - $69

Rosco 730011 Polarizing Sheet 17" x 20". - $29

• 6 Replies sorted by
  • just sent you a PM.

• are you looking for anything? to maybe trade?

• I'm interested in a BMPCC...lol.

• Olympus Lens and 312AS lights have been sold.

Everything else still available.

• EDIT: The Stabilizer, gear ring, 312AS lights, and Olympus lens have sold. All else is still available - basically what remains available is the SEETEC Monitor and optional batteries that go with it, and the Fotga Follow Focus and the optional quick release plate that goes with that.

Thanks all for your interest.

• EDIT: Only 2 items left. The Fotga quick release block clamp for follow focus is still available, and the Rosco 730011 Polarizing Sheet 17" x 20" is still available. Thanks.