Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Ligeia (Poe Project Best Film)
  • Here's our adaptation of Edgar Allan Poe's 'Ligeia'. It won the Sacramento Poe Project last night. Shot it on a GH3 (figured I'd give a blind try over my GH2), standard, -5s all across, SLR Magic lenses, Canon FD lenses, 20 pancake, graded with DaVinci Resolve and ColorGHear. Let me know what you think.

• 8 Replies sorted by
  • Hey fellow Sacramentan! I have a buddy who just did this one. Won best college film

Unfortunately I couldn't help out because I was out of town, but this was shot on GH2, and I provided technical consultation over the phone.

• Great job on yours as well! looks great. Can definitely see why you guys took the prize :)

• Nice looking stuff guys.

• @bmorgan83 That one played right after mine and I loved it. Happy he won! I heard he used a GH2 when we were at Blackbird, but I couldn't find him when my drunk ass got up. Tell him I say congrats and he definitely got my audience vote.

• Will do! He said he really enjoyed yours as well. The production quality definitely shows you guys put some solid work into it.

• @Greek_m43 great stuff! And the guy, when I saw his first shot: he looks SO Edgar Allan Poe!

• @flablo thanks!!! And I was blown away during wardrobe and make up tests!

• Thanks guys!