Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
FS: Fotga Follow Focus, Seetec Monitor, and More
  • I'm selling a few things that aren't being used on my current film project. When preparing for this current shoot and when buying gear, I bought a few things that the DP didn't use. Everything is in perfect condition and was only used indoors once or twice to test when I received them. They were all purchased new within the last 3-6 months.

1. Fotga DP2 Follow Focus with 2 Hard Stops. I also bought the Fotga Quick Release Slide Block Clamp for 15mm rail rods, which makes it 100 times faster & easier to remove the follow focus from your rig. I also have a Cinevate follow focus gear ring. I'm selling these 3 as a set for $199, with free shipping in US.

2. Seetec 5.6" Monitor with 1280x800 panel resolution. This is the same one from our Personal-view.com deals, and that's where I purchased it new from. I also have 2 Sony NP-F770 batteries. These batteries currently go for $79.99 each on B&H. I'm selling the monitor and batteries as a set for $349, with free shipping in US.

3. Rosco 730011 Polarizing Sheet 17" x 20". $35, with free shipping in the US.

Thanks, Matt