Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
SOLD: GH2 + Fujinon B4 ENG/Documentary Kit
  • Selling my trusty GH2 basic kit. This setup has covered the large majority of my video needs for awhile now, but trying to raise some extra cash for Burning Man, and cleaning out the old camera shelf. The camera is in great shape and comes with: 1 GH2 (obviously) grey, hacked (can return firmware to stock or any patch on request) 3 Panasonic batteries, all keep full charge, 1 Panasonic charger like new, 1 64GB Sandisk Pro Extreme SD card - this is the king, what you need for driftwood's and others top shelf patches. Has yet to fail me. 1 Fujinon Pegasus III B4 lens w/ rubber hood and hand brace 1 Cieco7 B4 -> m4/3 adapter with tripod mount 1 77mm circular polarizer, uv filter and homemade vari-nd

Everything is in great working order, and good to great cosmetically. The lens covers the equivalent of 31mm-438mm, a 14x range! This lens is a legend and a workhorse, not clinically sharp, but still holds great detail, especially in the center... a great match to the super sharp GH2. Comes with hand mount and the power zoom should work fine if hooked up to a 12v power source.

I'd prefer to sell as a set, but would be willing to part it out if the lens were to sell first. Asking $885

I'll get pics up tomorrow, I'm happy to answer any questions.

Thanks.

• 10 Replies sorted by
  • Price drop, $975 plus shipping. Will send worldwide with tracking number.

• Second and final (for awhile) price drop, trying to sell sooner than later. Now asking $885 plus shipping. This is a great price for this setup!

• Got a couple pictures up, sorry for the less-than-studio quality. I can answer any questions or send detail shots upon request.

photo 1.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 527K
    photo 2.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 479K
    photo 3.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 521K
    photo 4.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 520K
    photo 5.jpg
    1200 x 900 - 614K
  • How much for the lens?

• In case the lens sells: I would be interested in the Gh2 + Batteries + 64GB Sandisk Pro Extreme SD card. How much would you ask for it?

• Still available?

• Still available.

• Camera is sold, lens/hood/adapter/filter combo still available for $400 shipped CONUS, a bit extra for international shipping.

• Ok, need to sell this lens, new price $325. That's what the adapter alone is worth!

• is the lens still available?