Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
GH2 still at work - Thriller demo
  • Little by little I'm beginning to live (or at least refund gear + a little bonus!) by working here and there. And while new gear pop up every day I'm still working with my tiny little cam until I'll be able to feel its limits. Not yet! hope you'll enjoy a part of a little demo I'm doing for some actors.

I'm not a "thriller" kind of guy... but for now, I'll do what I'm asked to ;-)

• 8 Replies sorted by
  • Visuals look great. Well done.

• Thanks mate! Hope the actor shine a little despite my poor sound. Alone it was hard to handle everything...

• Well done.. great atmosphere, camera work, location and acting.

• I thought the sound was good. How did you record sound? Also curious on what setting/patch/lens you used. Keep rockin brother!

• I'm still continuing to be impressed by this camera – and of course, skilled people like you

• Thanks guys I do appreciate! The sound was a mix between a pleq music, recording done with my dr 100 mkII and the internal mic (like actor voice). I ve tried to assemble everything in audition - not a thing i do usually. I ve used sanity patch and mostly nokton 25mm with olympus 12mm and elicar 90mm macro.

• Very nice work! May I ask what you used for the tracking shots at the beginning?

• Thanks jonpais. The steadycam used was a glidecam hd1000.