Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Which hack just to enable features & potentially with a slight bit rate increase?
  • Firstly if this is the wrong forum I'm sorry, I wasn't sure whether it was supposed to go here, or in beginners

I'm just waiting on my gh2 being delivered, I'm gonna be using it to shoot skiing pretty much exclusively, and here's what I'm after:

ALL camera functions remain unimpaired It's gonna be a PAL camera and I need to be able to shoot 720P60 Need to be able to shoot iso 12800(may not end up using it very often if at all, but having it would be very beneficial)

The next two aren't essential:

Manual audio gain control would be good too. Immediately restart recording if it stops would also be good.

I've read various things on personal view, dvx user, youtube vids etc just to try and understand the gh2 hack a bit more, still a lot of it going over my head haha, but I seem to have a very slight understanding of it & the benefits etc.

So basically I'm after a hack that will do just that, I may in future experiment with different ones finding I need higher bit rates etc, but for now, especially when skiing, I think I'll be fine with just that.

If somebody could recommend me something that can do that for me it'll be much appreciated.

Thanks