Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Biffy Clyro Music Video - Competition Entry - GH3 and GH2 footage.
  • Here is a video I shot for band 'Ball of Mayhem', for their entry into Biffy Clyro's cover song competition:

Footage is a mix of the cbrandin 66mb hacked GH2, and a GH3. Both shooting at 24p.

I had a canon FD 50mm 1.8 on the GH2, and a Panasonic 20mm 1.7 on the GH3. Edited in FCP7, no grading.

This was my first attempt at 2.35:1, and I simply marked matte lines on a screen protector as a guide.

Footage was shot in a couple of hours the day after the song was recorded. I edited it in the following couple of days around my dayjob, came out pretty well, I think!

• 1 Reply sorted by
  • I liked the look of the video. The lighting worked really well. All the quick edits wore me out by the end. As they say if its too loud, your too old. In this case if the edits are too quick your attention span is to long. ; )