Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
AE Export CC for Vimeo and other players
  • Im trying to find out optional CC for exports for After Effect cs6 (for the moment) Composition settings 16bits and colour from display calibration-I just found this and thought its a good solution. I exported as Prores 422 and uploaded this to Vimeo Plus 1080p. My "desired" Look from AE looks good only in Movist. QT and Vimeo looks the same washed. I know I can use Movist to be happy :) but How to achieve "AF desired Look" to Vimeo and QT what most potential viewers use. Do you know any washed settings in AF :) or any other solution? Screen shoots from all 4 sources attached. video sample here if needed

pass 787878

AF.png
    1600 x 1000 - 2M
    imovist.png
    1600 x 1000 - 2M
    QT.png
    1600 x 1000 - 2M
    vimeo.png
    1600 x 1000 - 1M
  • 3 Replies sorted by
  • I'd like to know what people are doing for this issue as well. It's a gamma/quicktime thing I think.

• Is the question so simple that nobody write a word or link?

• It was not Quicktime gamma shift. After all I had to instal fresh system. Prores looks good only if I imported back to Premiere. Non of the players plays colors how they looked in AE or PPro. Interesting thing was when I imported same files into premiere on other computer it was still washed. I wiil probably never find out why this happened :)