Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
The Second of Two Films in my 'Hometown' Series
  • Hi, All! here is the art film that I was projecting this past month. It is the second of two films in the series. This one was exhibited at Art-A-Whirl in Gallery 135 at the Thorp Building, projected on a wall at 1080p through my Kowa anamorphic lens as a loop with 45 seconds of blank in between screenings. It is not really made with web viewing in mind, it supposed to be viewed in an art gallery, but some folks here on the forum expressed interest in seeing my work, so I uploaded it to share with the community.

I shot it all on GH2 with @Driftwood Moon Trial 5. I used a Kowa 16-H with Redstan clamps and a Lightcraft Workshop Fader ND Mark II, mounted on a Konica Hexanon 40mm f1.8, usually stopped down to f2.8 or even f4.

I hope you enjoy it, and I hope it is of some use. Feedback and questions are of course welcome!