Personal View site logo
Make sure to join PV on Telegram or Facebook! Perfect to keep up with community on your smartphone.
Please, support PV!
It allows to keep PV going, with more focus towards AI, but keeping be one of the few truly independent places.
Panasonic GH2 usage

“If you want some trivia, some TV show uses the Lumix GH2

• 12 Replies sorted by
  • Would love to know what settings and/or hack they are using!

• OK I will try to contact them. If I get a response I will post it here if no post you can assume no response.

• I would really like to trial the Zenmuse 2 axel gymbal mounted on a DSLR rails rig and used to film handheld from a boat. It doesn't require the 360 degree rotation, just the bottom part of the Zemuse.

Obviously you still need to use the onboard gyro controls and possibly the operator remote controller (?), but it appears it would suit this application and stabilise camera motion shooting from a moving boat.

Any thoughts on this. Thanks.

• That's very inspiring. I don't care how much or how little they used it - the fact is they did or still do. A little camera that could !

• Thanks P13DM!

And I am with Rambo, would love to see how the bottom part of the Zenmuse...especially for a GoPro... might work on a boat. It could be mounted under a t-top or poling platform.

• P13DM, thanks, that's the kind of thing I had in mind with handles mounted off that top carriage and down around the sides.